Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Honeymooners!

After our absolutely amazing wedding me and Christian stayed at the Wynn for one night then it was off to Cancun Mexico!  The resort was all inclusive and absolutely gorgeous!  I will never go on another trip that is not all inclusive...there is no other way!  The weather was perfect, the resort was breathtaking, and I could not have been any more excited to be there with not only my best friend but my new HUSBAND... that's still weird to say!  The second day Christian surprised me with a couples massage at the spa there, it was the coolest spa I have ever seen.  We started out with an hour of hydrotherapy then a hour massage together.  It was perfect! 
Our trip consisted of:
1. Beautiful weather
2. Chips and salsa for every meal
3. More food than Christian could handle
4. 32 Pina Coladas/ Margaritas 
5. Breakfast in Bed
6. Tanning oil
7. Hot Tubs
8. Candles
9. Beach
10. and...my best friend

1 comment: