Wednesday, May 18, 2011

LoneRanger

Wow...you would think with no husband for the past 3 weeks I would have mucho mucho time to blog??  For some reason I find since he has not been around I have a lot more to do!  Seems he actually did a lot more than I thought!  I was so spoiled to have the house vacuumed and spotless every time I get home...now I am in charge of that.  I have realized these past couple weeks how much I truly love married life and having your best friend with you 24/7...it's definitely much more quiet now that it's just LuLu and me.  I am so proud of my cute husband for willingly going to California and selling weird pest control so we can be happy!  Even though I miss him more than life it's self....  Can't wait to see him in 2 1/2 weeks!  I hope it's the fastest 2 1/2 weeks of my life....

Sincerely... lonely girl

No comments:

Post a Comment