Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Never too late....Right?

Let's see...wow I am the worst blogger in the history of bloggers!  

Readers Digest Version of August-November 2011

1. We finally moved into our house and are loving it!
2. Christian is now attending UNLV and really enjoying it.
3. We love Vegas and not living in the dreadful snow!
4. We do miss Utah and our friends.
5. We have finally finished decorating the house and love it.
6. I am still teaching at a Montessori school and starting to really enjoy it.
7. Christian started going to the gym again...(he wanted me to say that)
8. We eat Sunday dinner every Sunday at my parents house...i'm in heaven.
9. LuLu is still our dog...
10. My beautiful sister and new brother in law got married!
11. We still love each other oh so much... and that's all that matters!


Love the Otteson's

No comments:

Post a Comment