Friday, July 12, 2013

3 Months...Not an Infant Anymore

My baby is 3 months old, I can't believe it!

This month was very different because I was back to work.  I only went back part time, my hours are 7:30-12:00, can't really complain!  Luckily Christain doesn't have school till 1 on Monday and Wednesday so he gets that time to spend with Parks and I think it's really good for them.  On Tuesday Jaycee watches him and Thursday my mom watches him.  Friday Christian doesn't have school so he watches him then as well.  I feel extremely blessed to still be able to work and not have to worry that my baby is at a day care.  I almost actually feel that that time away from him makes me appreciate him that much more.  And I only have about two months before summer break!


This month we also went to Arizona for Parks cousin Gwen's blessing.  It was so fun to see everyone and Gwen's blessing was beautiful!  Everything went great until I got really sick.  I seem to always get very sick when I am there!  I am convinced there is something in their backyard that bothers me??  It was also Easter weekend so we had Easter dinner and then headed out.  Parks did great on the drive again slept most the way!


3 Months

1. Sat in Bumbo for the first time
2. Still hates tummy time
3. Sleeping about 7-8 hours a night
4. Still cat naps 
5. Trying to hold things
6. Loves his binky





No comments:

Post a Comment